Saturday, April 23, 2011

New Hope - John 3:16

At Easter we reflect on and acknowledge what Jesus Christ did for us.  I am having a hard time coming up with the words to describe how Easter makes me feel.  Words like Thank You seem inadequate.  What my heart feels is words like Praise Him and Joyous and Eternal Gratitude.  Yes, eternal.  Eternal because my King came to earth, died on a cross to wipe away my own sin, and then rose again on the 3rd day conquering death!  My King is also my Saviour.  He loved me enough to do this for me.  Not just for me though.  For you as well, if you believe.

Please take the time to watch this video. It says it all!

John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him may not perish but may have eternal life".


Ephesians 2:8&9 - "For by grace you have been saved through faith, and this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not the result of works, so that no one may boast".


John 11:25-26

Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die.

1 Peter 1:3
Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead... (NIV)
 
I've picked a few items that are an outward sign of this faith in Jesus Christ.
 
Faith Necklace - Stainless Steel Pendant for Men
 
Jesus Loves Me Butterfly Recycled Scrabble Tile Pendant
 
Please watch this, it says it all!
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Found you on the Christian Mom Etsy team! Stopping by to show some blog follow love! Hope you can stop by my blog: www.manoymetal.blogspot.com too! I love networking with fellow creative moms! :D

    Have a wonderful week!
    Des.

    ReplyDelete